TULSA, Okla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Unit Company (NYSE: UNT) at present reported its monetary and operational outcomes for the third quarter of 2019. Operational highlights embody:
Oil and pure gasoline phase:
- Section manufacturing elevated 6% and capital expenditures decreased 56% in the course of the quarter, as in comparison with the second quarter.
- Continued concentrate on growing oil manufacturing, with this quarter’s oil manufacturing growing 28% over the second quarter and representing 21% of complete equal manufacturing within the quarter.
- Lease working expense decreased 11% in the course of the quarter in comparison with the second quarter.
- Crimson Fork and SOHOT nicely outcomes proceed to fulfill or exceed expectations.
Contract drilling phase:
- BOSS drilling rigs proceed to be 100% contracted.
- Building of the 14th BOSS drilling rig was considerably accomplished and the rig is anticipated to start working in the course of the fourth quarter.
- Continued third-party operator drilling exercise within the Cashion/Reeding gathering and processing system areas resulted in a 12%…